Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Smashing Gudiya's Eye At The Age Of 5

While in delhi, I studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya (Bawana). I was a very very very mischevious kid.In school, during the recess time,we used to play the game of hurling stones.We used to split into two teams and would hurl stones at each other. The team which inflicted maximum pain would win(barbaric??? we were juz kids).

One day, during the game I was gettin pelted pretty badly. So, I sought refuge behind a broken wall. The opposite team sorounded the wall and I could hear the thudding noises of the stone smashing concrete. I waited some time for the noises to stop. And when they did, I picked up a fairly big rock from the ground and hurled it to the other side. To my utter joy, I heard a cry from the other side. That joy was short lived, I peeked from the side of the wall to see my victim. I was shocked to see a girl whose eye was completely drowned in blood and was crying, or shall we say screaming.

Imediately I was taken to the principal room, my parents were summoned. My mum came, I dont remember the conversation between my mum and principal. But I do remember the whacking which I got that day. It was the first time that my mum had ever beat me. By the end of the day, I felt reaaaaaaaly miserable, giulty to have inflicted such a misery.

Later I came to know that the girl's eye was intact. I had only pierced her eyebrows and I was very much relieved to hear that. That same day, I went to her home(alone). To my surprise her parents treated me really good. And soon we were the thickest of friends.

PS : This is my true story (ask my mum if u dont believe).

No comments: