Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bloggin For The First Time.

Iam not used to this(Bloggin), Iam enjoying holidays these days (gettin bored in house doin nothin). As always durin the holidays, i juz cannot sleep durin nights.

So i blog, for the first time in my life. I've done nothing like this before(i've never written diaries before).In the days to come i'll add new blog entries, that will tell u guys more about me n my life.I think to start-off from the incidents of my childhood (i know that this is sort of a diary).This (bloggin) is another way of keepin track of my life.But dont worry, i will tell u THE MOST interesting things in my lives only.

Through bloggin u gonna understand me better. Well, I strongly believe that a person gets his character, from the situations in life, he's been through. I'll tell u incidence in my lives which r responsible for building up my character. Well, my name is AVINASH (Doin ece, entering 3 year now) and I WELCOME YOU ALL TO MY WONDERLAND......................

No comments: