Friday, July 21, 2006

Ma Life In College.........

With my marks......... I was not going to get a decent college.Finally landed up in Jaya......Electronics And Communication Engineering. The college was pretty ok.........but the thing that really pissed me off was the students who joined with me..............nobody had my attitude......( if any college frnd is readin this......then iam sorry, i gotta tell the truth...cannot lie in my blog). The students were hopeless.......they were ahhhhhhhh. They spoke in a completely different tone.Some of the words that they used were out of my dictionary. With my attitude ("But I was, is and will be kind of a guy who accepts situation and kind of falls in love with it. This habit has kept me happy in the worst of situations") I was happy with the college.But my friends......who themselves were really hopeless.....complained about the college.This further alienated me from them.This is were I missed my weirdo friends a lot..........If I would have known this before....i would've studied my heart out and gotten into a college were they had good enough students.

First semester was a struggle, i had to constantly console myself.....egging up my spirits.In the second semester, all the ECE students were put in the same class.........this class, i was some what satified with.........by this time I had gotten myself adjusted to the atmosphere.There were people like Smapath......who's the only person with half of my attitude.The only Problem with him is his acads........he's hopeless in that.I really wished that he did better. Apart from him there was Mani (Mr.Cool) who's similar to Kunal........kinda person who constantly keep people around them happy. Other than these guys the hole lot is average(attitude wise).

Again I appologise to all my college students...........guys i'll be cheatin u if i din tell u guys wat i had in my heart. Iam not tellin that u guys r bad.....u r sweet fellaws......but i really cant make up to u guys.You guys gotta understand that Iam a weird fellow.I was born n raised in a completely different environment. Kindly understand me.....n dont hate me....coz i dont hate u......i juz dont go with ur attitude.Kindly do not mistake me.

No comments: