Friday, March 09, 2007

Jesus H. Christ.....Its been a long time.....

I know ...I know its been a long time...im kinda into 3rd yr....career inoslvency.......which i hope to be done with soon, and return to my nobel bloggin ways. to make up for the lag i've got series of articles comin up. To start with ..........i dun wanna go into the career crap...........do u??????reading my articles u could've come to conclusions....wat kinda guy iam n thins like tat.........well u must think tht i must be feelin like shit after all tht .......tht has happened to me...i must be really a fucked up guy................but its hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like .........................................im seeing it all at once, and its too much. My heart fills up like ballon............that's about to burst. And then .....I remember.....to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I cant feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

You have no idea what iam talking about...I'm sure. Don't worry........u will someday. And then suddenly it strikes you.....you have read the same thing..or have u heard it....somwhere....yes ......these are the final phrases said by Lester Burnham(Kevin Spacey) in American Beauty.
Pardon me ;). This phrase kinda epitomises my life.

No comments: