Friday, July 21, 2006

Back To School!!!!

Finally, finally, after two years, i was able to walk......n it was time for school again.I was happy to be returnin to the routine.......which iam sure most of us hate.But for someone, who was on the bed for 2 years, this was like bein reborn. Back to be among frnds.....to chat.....to laugh......to be punished by teachers. Bein the first day of school after 2 years, i was quite nervous. I had just started walkin.......so there was a limp in ma walk(which made me feel uncomfy).Annie miss was the only person to be really really happy to see me back.Other than her....i was not qiute sure that others remembered me.

Classes were great... i was back among the hussle n bussle of life.To start with i was gettin the best grades in my class(also in da school).Then i met some of the most important persons in my life.To start with Vippin,Nishit,Shajay,Kunal,Prashant,Paulie,Sundar n Afran. These people had the same kind of mindset that I had. I had roamed this planet for 20 god damn years in search of a great friend........and that search came to an end when i met Vippin. I am (stressin the word am) a weird person...i have'nt come across any person who is similar to me. I am a unique peice cretaed by god......I am not sayin that I am good....I am unique in my own way.But Vippin is contradiction to the above statement.Not only him even nishi.....affo belongs to this unique weirdo set. We have the so called "who cares","i don accept you","take acads n stick em deep in ur a#$" kinda attitude. I had a great great time with these guys in the school. It was the best time in my life. Cracking jokes.......remodifying poems(da best was "the yoga").......havin snacks in hindi class ( Sambhar Jaise )....ahhhhhh those were theeeeeee times (underline italicise n bold the word theee). Juz cant describe here.....i dont have any words for that. I have to dedicate a few lines bout Kunal here.Bhai wat can u say bout him.He always kept us well entertained in the class.I thought I was the weirdest thing in this planet....but after meetin him........

And acads.......they sort of began with a bang....then it became from a bang to pow. And exactly a month before the boards....our indian cricket team was tourin pakistan after 13 years.....and u would've guessed by now what happened next............Kaboooooom.....disaster.......................

No comments: