Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ma Accident Part 2

I woke up suddenly from my slumber to find Adithya( the taekwando kid) in front of me.Seein me wakin up, he asked me to relax.And immediately i was unconcious again.I gained coinciousness one more time, saw no one beside me. I was in da ICU. All high tech medical crap was attached to ma body..........i din have any track of time.After this I regained conciousness 3 days later...........and my body was strong enough to face an operation.The same night my leg was operated upon............i cant describe the feelins n emotions which runs sky high at these times.The day later i was operated again on my hand.

Iam thankfull to all ma classmates, friends, teachers,relatives and other people, who helped and offered advice. Everyone on this planet have friends, but me i have godfathers in place of friends. There were tons n tons of frnds in the hospital, who came to see me daily. As I was placed in quarantine, nobody was allowed to enter ma room.I will always owe to my frnds who inspite of havin their board exams, waited for long hours outside the operation theatre, condolling my mom, especially Alex and Preethi who were frequent visitors(as told by my ma), and yet iam unable to see them till day. Wherever u guys are, if u really happen to read this....then iam reaaaaaaaallllly reaaaaaallllly greatful to u guys. There r no words too......

Its in difficult times such as in these.....where u can find the difference between a friend and a greeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat greaaaaaaat friend. Fortunately in my case all of my friends and even people who were only my acquaintance turned out to be the best of best of friends.

Because of the accident i missed two years of my life. I spent these 2 yrs restin on the bed............on the bed for two yrs............without my legs.......and even my right arm was useless.
After two yrs of restin i went back to my alma matter SBOA...........

No comments: